An integral part of the Southeast Asia and Pacific Monitoring, Verification and Enforcement Project is the delivery of a training curriculum that guides relevant personnel through some of the key steps associated with the implementation of a successful monitoring, verification and enforcement (MVE) programme. As they are developed, the materials developed to support this curriculum will be available here.
Training topics may include:
- Implementing Best Practice in Energy Efficient Lighting
- Laboratory LED Test Method and General Laboratory Practices (see video);
- Application of Efficient Lamp Product Enforcement Measures;
- Laboratory Uncertainties Calculations for Lamp Performance Measurements;
- How to Interpret Results of Lamp Testing.